When to Call a Professional HVAC Repair Specialist
One of the best things you can do is educate yourself on the warning signs of an HVAC problem. Knowing when to call in a professional Ballwin heating and cooling expert, like ours, can save you time and money. The sooner we get to a problem, the less time it has to escalate, and full system breakdowns can be avoided. If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should call us right away.
Signs of a Heating or Air Conditioning Problem Include:
- Your system won’t turn on
- Foul odors are coming from air vents
- You see scorch marks around your vents
- There is visible damage to your AC or furnace
- Your thermostat is broken or malfunctioning
- There are hot and cold spots in your home
- There is excess humidity in your home
- Your system runs continuously or keeps cycling on and off
If you are dissatisfied with the performance of your HVAC system, we can help. Even if you are unsure of what the problem is, it is worth speaking with a professional. Too many people assume that there is nothing that can be done with an underperforming system. Often lost efficiency is a sign of a problem, and it can be fixed.
We Offer Commercial HVAC Services
In addition to our superior residential HVAC services, Agers Heating & Air Conditioning also specializes in commercial heating and cooling systems. We can work in any business environment, from corporate offices to industrial settings. We have worked on a wide range of commercial systems, including rooftop units and commercial refrigeration systems. No job is too big or too small for our Ballwin commercial HVAC team.